All NextGen EHR users.
Support and Train Office staff
Incerio’s team can be with you through the process as your leader, your guide, or your assistant; whatever fits your needs.
With the ICD-10 conversion Oct 2014 deadline looming, you may find your practice needing some help with the final details, or even with getting started.
Our team can help by:
- Providing an expert Project Manager to coordinate all of the moving pieces of your conversion smoothly and competently.
- Providing a GAP analysis, looking at how the ICD-coding affects all areas of your practice, as well as teaming with you to create an action plan of which areas need attention.
- Helping you prioritize physician engagement. Without the physician buy-in and deep investment by each and every one of them, your practice’s clinical documentation will fall by the wayside. Physician understanding of ICD-10 codes and how they affect documentation will be a key component to success, and our team can help devise an action plan to get your physicians all-in.
- Checking for missing budgeting areas that your practice may need to include. Budgeting for IC-10 needs to include training needs, IT upgrades, system customization costs, developer and consultant needs, and audit costs.
- Developing a specific execution project plan and timeline. With the deadline so close, a specific action plan is key to success.